The TSS115-BG semi-automatic over-the-counter heat sealer is the result of J Pack’s research and development investments. Fitted with a fully electric J Pack-patented handling system, it allows MAP sealing without using compressed air. All sealing parameters can be customized, and it is possible to store up to 10 different programs. The machine is highly flexible and it allows selecting from a variety of sealing methods (vacuum and MAP sealing), while moulds can be customized.
ou can also watch a demonstration video of the machine :
The technical specifications of the TSS115-BG heat sealer are as follows:
- Dimensions/Weight: 500 mm x 680 mm x 780 mm / 70 kg
- Max Tray Dimensions: 370 mm x 260 mm x 105 mm
- Max Width and Diameter of the Film Roll: L= 380 mm – Ø 200 mm
- Power Supply: Electric
- Tray Loading and Movement: Manual-Electric
- Mold: FnF Fixed without Cutting
- Mold Change: Yes
- Customizable Mold: Yes
- Automatic Film Unwinding: Yes
- Vacuum Pump: 12 m³/h (option for 25 m³/h)
- Acoustic Device for Cycle End: Yes
- Cycles per Minute: 3-8
- Partial and Total Cycle Counter: Yes
- Customizable Digital Sealing Programs: 10
- Voltage – Power Consumption: 220 V – AC 2000 W
The TSS115-BG heat sealer is particularly suitable for various application sectors, including:
- Meat: Packaging of all types of meat.
- Fish: Preservation and packaging of products from the fishing industry.
- Vegetables: Packaging of fresh and cooked vegetables.
- Fruits: Sealing for dried and fresh fruits.
- Cheese: Sealing of fresh, aged, and creamy cheeses.
- Catering: Packaging of products related to the ready-to-eat food sector.
- Gastronomy: Sealing of ready-to-eat dishes
- Pasta: Packaging of fresh, filled, dried, and pre-cooked pasta.
- Other: Packaging of different product types.
- Liquids: Sealing for dense or liquid foods.
Each application sector has its specific packaging needs and requirements, and the TSS115-BG heat sealer offers a flexible and customizable solution to meet those specific needs.